Saturday, November 19, 2011

Best Home Alarm System - Stopping Thieves Before They Get Your Stuff

Best Home Alarm System - Stopping Thieves Before They Get Your Stuff

Security System

Who needs to know which companies provided the best home alarm systems you can find? I guess that would be me. My wife and I were coming home from a wonderful evening to find our home had been burglarized. The robbery really pissed me off. I thought we lived in a great neighborhood, and that this kind of thing just didn't happen here. Boy was I wrong. We hadn't thought of getting a home alarm system, before now. How could I stop the thieves from breaking into my home again and taking my stuff? Or worse, preventing anyone from breaking in and hurting my family?

I was determined to find the best home alarm system I could afford. I called various companies and asked them what was the best way to protect my family. I had differing opinions on wireless home security systems, audible alarms that wake the entire neighborhood, silent alarms that notify the police, driveway alarm systems, home security cameras and remote monitoring. There were a lot of options to choose from. I wanted to make sure my family was safe, but I didn't know if I needed all the equipment and gadgets.

So what did I find? The best system is determined by your families specific needs and situation. Look for companies that have been in business for at least five to ten years. The companies should have local monitoring service in your area. Monthly monitoring fees should be reasonable, compared to other providers. Don't buy features that you don't need. An example would be glass break detection and motion sensors in same room.

I compared the best home alarm systems of each company side by side along with their pricing. We installed a wireless alarm system, remote control arming and disarming, and cameras with the ability to monitor my home while away. The price was really reasonable, but the deciding factor for me and my wife was the time between the alarm detection and a responder calling my cell phone verifying security.

When you are looking for the best alarm system for your family, don't take chances on one or two service providers. Compare numerous companies and their features side by side to make a sound decision for your families protection

Go with a company that you can compare features side by side with other companies and provide quotes for each.

braun 4184 blender porsche 914 exhaust system Dymo Letratag Label Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment